GRS Service Contracts keep your commercial fitness equipment working safely and efficiently to prolong the life of the equipment and reduce the risk of breakdown. Our expertise covers commercial cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, exercise bikes and cross trainers, as well as strength and resistance training equipment.
Fitness equipment can be a huge investment for a gym or club. Your members expect faultless performance. We recommend that your gym equipment is serviced annually – our service visits are scheduled to meet our customers’ requirements within a 5 working day booking period.
GRS Service Contracts are tailored to meet the needs of your facility, depending on the number of stations you have, types of equipment and the frequency of maintenance visits required per year.
For clubs with more than one site, we can offer a Service Contract package discount.
Our Service Contract checklist includes:
- Checking for worn cables and pulley wheels
- Cleaning, lubricating and checking all chains and guide rods
- Checking diagnostic codes and electronic connections
- Inspection and adjustment of treadmill running belt and deck
- Checking wax levels and brushes
- Checking for wear on seats, pedals straps and seat adjusters
- Inspect sprockets, bushings, guide rods, movement arms and shoulder bolts
- Insure proper alignment of all moving parts
- Full internal and external clean
Our UK-wide call outs
In the event of equipment breakdown, our 48-72 hours response times ensures GRS are the people to get your fitness equipment up and running, rapidly.
Our technicians carry a wide range of genuine manufacturer cardiovascular and resistance equipment spare parts. A range of our spares include:
- Treadmill running belts
- Treadmill running decks
- Cycle pedals
- Drive belts
- Replacement gym cables
- Circuit boards
For a breakdown call-out or Service Contract quote, please call us on 01353 862863 or fill in our enquiry form.